· IDEAL FIT: Thin, dense fibers to support all floating floor (Flooring that required no glue or nail down.), laminate, floating engineered and floating bamboo – Ideal for LUXURY VINYL PLANK with 5 mm+, any Luxury Vinyl flooring less then 5 MM please use our QuietWalk Luxury Vinyl Underlayment
· SOUND PROOFING: Superior noise reduction recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms, makes floors sound solid underfoot; Highest rated delta IIC rating of 28 (is the best sound rating when comparing performance) | IIC: 70 (measure of how much impact sound is reduced after traveling through the floor) | STC: 62- the higher the number, the better the sound insulation and absorbed
· APPROVED FOR PAD-ATTACHED FLOORING: QuietWalk's compression resistance exceeds the requirement for pre-attached flooring that is greater than 29 psi @50% per ASTM D1667. The high compression resistance assures that the underlayment will not contribute to floor decoupling.
· WATER PROTECTION: Exclusive Dri-Wick Technology of the recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to manage vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful water.
· GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: One of the only underlayments on the market that is 3rd party certified. Meets health-based criteria for additional chemicals and requires lower total VOC emissions levels to ensure that products are acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. Exceeds California's strict indoor air quality standards.